Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at email@example.com.
- How AGE-WELL Technology is Changing Homes of the Future & Promoting Independence for All
- 2019 Update on the CLSA: What’s New and What's Next for Canada's Leading Research Platform on Health and Aging
- Dementia Friendly Communities From a Care Partner Perspective
- Behavioural Economics 101: Nudging Better Choices and Decisions in Healthcare
- Project ECHO COE - Cycle 4