Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at email@example.com.
- HPCO - Forms and Templates that are Within the Ontario Legal Framework
- Envisioning Ageing in Place
- From Fragmentation to Cohesion: Innovative Approaches to Addressing Sexual Abuse & Domestic Violence in Older Adults
- Integrating a Quality of Life Assessment and Practice Support System in Palliative Home Care
- Fragility Fractures and Fracture Risk Assessment