Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Update on Hypertension Management in Older Adults
- Combined Vision and Hearing Loss in the CLSA: Prevalence, Severity and Relationships to Cognitive and Social Variables
- Are We Meeting the Needs of Minority Populations in Ontario Long-term Care Homes?
- Human Rights and Dementia
- 2019 Geriatric Refresher Day - Optimizing the Present, Preparing for the Future