Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Breast Cancer and Bone Health
- Building Community Into Neighbourhoods
- The Steps Involved in Deprescribing - Shared Decision-Making With Patients
- Helping the Primary Care System Identify, Plan, and Care for Seriously ill, Older Adults Living With Frailty
- Promoting Healthy Brain Aging and Preventing Dementia Conference