Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at email@example.com.
- Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Conference - 2019 Embracing Partnerships Towards a Shared Vision
- How to Successfully Partner Internationally to Create Real-World Products
- Senior Friendly Care Caregiver Engagement Project
- This is Long Term Care 2019 Conference: Transforming Aging Together
- Relationships Between Sensory, Social and Cognitive Factors in the CLSA