Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at email@example.com.
- Pilot Study of an Automated One-Year Mortality Prediction Tool to Trigger Advance Care Planning
- Transforming the Experience of Aging Through Direct Research Connections to Public Health Outcomes
- Cultivating Local Collective Impact Capacity Through Place-Based Philanthropy
- Health & Indigenous Elders
- Psychosocial Interventions for People with Dementia: Past, Present and Future