The 5th International Public Health & Palliative Care Conference
Palliative Care IS Public Health: Principles to Practice. September 17-20, 2017 - Ottawa, ON. This conference provides doctors, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, public health, palliative care and other allied healthcare professionals; and carers/volunteers and community, with the opportunity to share their experience and expertise on an international platform. Following the International Public Health Palliative Care Conference will be the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association Conference which offers delegates a unique dual opportunity. Register here.
The 2017 conference themes are:
- Building public policies that support health (Public Policy)
- Creating participatory community partnerships
- Strengthening sustainable community partnerships
- Evaluation and performance
- Reorienting/engaging environments to be responsive to death, dying, loss and bereavement